skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Apollo's Blog
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
About Me
My name is Apollo. I am the god of EVERYTHING!! No just kidding, I am the god of Prophecy, healing, and music. But I get to be god of the sun later, so that pretty cool. I am one of the awesome deities. yeah.
1 comment:
Hermes "The" Messenger
November 19, 2009 at 8:11 AM
You're my best friend
Hermes was here
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
▼
November
(4)
I asked Zeus for some electric rods.........
Misunderstanding
Hello World, I just defeated Python, the snake who...
About Me
About Me
Apollo
I am the Greek God of Music, healing, and the sun. I am not a space shuttle that Tom Hanks went in in a movie.
View my complete profile
You're my best friend
ReplyDeleteHermes was here